Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Teatime at Ben & Jerry's, Gamla Stan, Stockholm, Sweden





Gamla Stan; an old town built in the 12th - 18th Century, the buildings were well kept, neatly built, well maintained, enjoyable, the crowds started to kick at 12pm - 1pm everyday. 
I enjoyed sauntering around Gamla Stan, up and down, seeking for interesting stuff, a window design or vintage entrance door simply kept me wandering, appreciating history even more.


One moment i would pop in a second-hand book store, another moment i would stare at the vintage collectors, or a group of performances just showed out of nowhere that caught everyone's attention. 
Simple as that yet excitement is all over the place. 


During this trip, I went there for at least 4 times, lingered around, never wanted to leave this place. 


As I was walking there for the second time, I went to Ben & Jerry's for my all time favourite - rum & raisin ice cream.
Finally an ice cream that wouldn't melt!


Ice cream store: Ben & Jerry's 
Location: Gamla Stan, Stockholm, Sweden
Price: $25 - $30 kronor for one scope

No comments:

Post a Comment