Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Home Cooked - Chinese Foods in Orebro, Sweden


 This is a Chinese Restaurant that run by my uncle in Orebro, Sweden. 
This is a typical Chinese foods that served at Asian Chinese Restaurant in Sweden.
To me theres no one bit of "Chinese" in the dish. But i really like those fried prawns!
A lot of Swedes would order fried prawns and fried chicken bits tgt with rice. 

The dish above is best seller, normally they would serve in bigger portion with only 1 / 2 kind of cooked foods to serve with rice. 
Some of the Swedes would order fried vegetable noodle with rice. To me, thats ridiculous. 

On the left, its stirred fried beef and bamboo shot with dark sauce. 
The dish served in the bowl is coconut milk mixed vegetable and chicken. 
Not to mention, the salad is a buffet style, like appetizer, its free. 

Open Sandwich - the Swedes style. Full boiled egg with prawn (from container) and mayo. 
Every night i would dine at my uncle's restaurant for dinner. 
We had Chinese foods every night. Stirred fried bak chou and grilled duck 
 Stirred fried broccoli with white mushroom (i love mushroom) and teriyaki sauce with pan seared salmon. 
 In the morning, I made breakfast for 2 before heading out. 
Really good sausage (crunchy and bouncy), ham (really good) and cheese (yum!)
None of them can be bought/found in Asian... gah 
Slow fried Chicken (zha ze gei) and stirred fried Napa cabbage and mushroom etc. 
Soup egg noodle with wan ton 
 Curry flavoured egg noodle with spring rolls (chun jun)
 Soup hot fun with beef balls yum!
 Homemade breakfast at my best attempt
 I had this Korean instant noodle for lunch that i brought over cause missed it so much. 
 Beef steak with béarnaise sauce and fries cooked by my uncle!
 Last dinner! BAK KUN TEH. 
Had Malaysian famous bak kun teh in oversea made me feel warm inside out. 


Thats the Overall Chinese foods that i had (of course there were more, I was too lazy to snap them) during my stay in Orebro, Sweden about 10 days. heh!


Please visit my uncle restaurant!

Restaurant: Asian Koket
Location: Stortorget, Orebro, Sweden (same roll as Behrn Hotel)
Price: $55 kronor and above for a meal 

No comments:

Post a Comment