Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Teatime at Muffin Bakery, Stockholm, Sweden








As I was walking around nearby Östermalmstorg in Stockholm, the crowds were very happening, there were performances singing at the side, passing by mass fashion brands, souvenirs stores and then I reached to a quiet end (not end). 


There I stood, in front of Muffin Bakery, it somehow attracted me, welcomed me.
The waitress greeted me in a delighted welcoming tone, so I asked for the best seller muffin, well it had to be brownie cheesecake! 


That was like the best muffin i have ever tasted, kind of hard crispy (but not overly) on the surface, melted brownie in the centre, cheesecake tasted so good I couldn't describe. 
HEAVENLY GOOD BROWNIE CHEESECAKE MUFFIN!
I can't ever find that in KL or anywhere else garhhhhh; 


There displayed varieties of sandwiches, pies, cream puff, huge chocolate ball with pearl sugar, & other pastries yum! 


*Its so goddamn good I went for the second time before leaving Sweden


Bakery: Muffin Bakery
Location: Linnégatan 42, Stockholm, Sweden
Price: $30 kronor for muffin. There are also drinks and cooked foods available. 

No comments:

Post a Comment